Book your accommodation for The Poplars at Glen Davis contact page or phone 0400 440 525.
We often accommodate art groups, photographic clubs and bird-watching groups staying at the Cottages where we can accommodate up to 16 guests.
There are 2 cottages available – The Inspectors Cottage & General Managers Cottage.
Please note mobile coverage is either poor or non existent and we have no phones in the cottages. There is a public phone opposite the Boutique Hotel.
There is a two stay night minimum charge unless there is a large group of people.
The Inspectors Cottage
The original cottage occupied by The Inspector of the Processing Plant
- Accommodates up to 8 people
- Layout: 1 queen size bedroom, 2 bedrooms with two singles, and one bedroom with one single, and one sun-room with one single bed.
- Two bathrooms , open plan kitchen and dining living.
- Radio, CD Player.
- Combustion log fire.
- Private – situated at the end of the valley.
The original cottage occupied by the General Manger of National Oil in Anderson Square.
- Accommodates 8 people.
- Layout: One queen bedroom, one bedroom with two singles, one bedroom with double and a single bed, sun-room with sofa lounge.
- Two bathrooms.
- Kitchen Open plan Dining/Living.
- BBQ, Garden area.